Dial "M" for Murder
by Fredrick Knott
Directed by Zack Allen
Runs: Oct 23-Nov 8, 2015 (NOTE: extra matinee performance on Sat, Oct. 24)
Rehearsals: Begin Sep 20
- Sunday, Sep 13, 6:30-8:00 pm
- 2 men in their 40s to 50s
- 1 woman in her 20s to 30s
- 1 man in his 20s to 30s
- 2 men - any age, for small 1-scene parts
- Short, 1-min monologue preferred.
- Actors will also do cold readings from the script.
- Standard British accent (RP) a plus!
- Please bring a detailed list of rehearsal conflicts for September-November.
- Please bring a headshot or recent photo, if possible.
- Resumes are helpful but not required.
Tony Wendice has married his wife, Margot, for her money and now plans to murder her for the same reason. He arranges the perfect murder. Unfortunately…the murderer gets murdered and the victim survives!
This exciting melodrama had a highly successful run on Broadway and the road.
"…original and remarkably good theatre—quiet in style but tingling with excitement underneath."
"It's a holiday for the whodunit fans, and, as such, it couldn't be more welcome."
Please join our "actors" email list for notification of auditions.