An Inspector Calls
by J. B. Priestley
Directed by Patrick McCray
Runs: April 17-May 3, 2015
- Tuesday, March 10, 6:30 to 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, March 11, 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Seeking 4 men, 3 women, all with British accents.
- [Detailed character descriptions to be supplied]
- You do not need to have a prepared monologue; auditions will be cold readings from the script.
- Please bring a detailed list of rehearsal conflicts for March and April.
- Please bring a headshot or recent photo, if possible.
- Resumes are helpful but not required.
It is 1912 in an English industrial city. A young girl commits suicide and an eminently respectable British family is subject to a routine inquiry in connection with the death.
A mysterious inspector calls to interrogate the family, and during the course of his questioning, each member of the family is implicated lightly or deeply in the girl's undoing.
An Inspector Calls is one of J. B. Priestley's best known works for the stage and considered to be one of the classics of mid-20th-century English theatre.
Please join our "actors" email list for notification of auditions.